REGULAR DUO RULES & POINT SYSTEM
Player name, team name and logos GLL reserves the right to edit any player or team names or logos that breaks the following rules:
- Has resemblance or are identical to any brand or trademark that they personally don’t own
- That is protected by third-party rights and you don’t have written permission to use
- That is trying to imitate a real person other than themselves
- That is pure nonsense
- Discriminatory names, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference is not allowed at all
Broadcasting and streaming
- GLL reserves exclusive rights for broadcasting and streaming for all its events. We do however allow people to personally stream their matches and games. If you decide to stream, we demand that you include “GLL Regular Duo” in your streaming title and also that you are using a delay of 10 min. This is for your own and other teams safety.
- If you are a caster and want to cast any of the matches played in GLL Regular’s, please contact a GLL representative to get approval to do so.
- It is very important to follow the timeline for each tournament during any event hosted by GLL. All information for each tournament is subject to change so it’s every players responsibility to update himself on gll.gg and GLL Discord server before the tournament/round/match or game starts regarding any changes.
- If a team is missing from the lobby when it is time to start the game it will be started without them if the lobby host does not say otherwise.
- All matches will be played back to back so the teams have to join the new game lobby as soon as possible.
- It is the responsibility of each team captain to read discord for important messages regarding the lobby they are assigned to at all times, especially in the early part of each new game if a server restart needs to be done.
- All players are responsible for their own technical issues both hardware and network. Matches won’t be restarted just because someone disconnects.
- If a player disconnects you are allowed to reconnect.
- In a case where problems are affecting a huge amount of the players in the game, by the game or by Steam it will be decided by the admin/admin team on a how to handle it.
Region & age restrictions
- A team is only allowed to play in one region during the tournament. All team members must be of age 13 or older.
- At all times in-game a team must have 50% or more of its players that are residing in or have the nationality of the country or countries for the region they are playing in.
- In the event of having a 1-1 split of nationalities then you are free to choose what region you will participate in.
A list of all countries included in each region sorted in alphabetical order below:
- CIS: Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, Oman, Palestinian territories, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen.
- EU: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
- North America: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Canada, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United States.
- South America: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela.
For GLL Regular’s we’re limiting the participation for teams with the countries listed above. Teams and players from other regions and countries are not allowed to play during the GLL Regular’s.
GLL REGULAR RULES
- A team must consist of two players to be eligible to compete in Dailies duo.
- A team must consist of at least two players to be able to compete in any game. We do allow teams to play one game as one player as long as the team can guarantee they will be two for next games after it. If the team doesn’t have two players after that solo game the team will have to sit out all the games until their second player shows up. This rule does not apply for when a disconnect mid game happens.
- 1 Sub is allowed during the tournament, But that substitute needs to be registered before the first game in the tournament.
- If you normally are a squad team you are allowed to compete with two different duos in the tournament. However, the second duo needs to make a new team themselves and sign up for the tournament.
- A player is only allowed to compete for one team in the GLL Regular’s duo tournament.
- A player is only allowed to compete for one region in the GLL Regular’s duo tournament.
To see the full list of regions and countries, please read the section “Region and age restrictions”
- All players are allowed to have one account at play.gll.gg per person. All information registered on each account needs to be up-to-date and correct information.
- If your team is missing points since you did not have the correct PUBG nickname attached to your GLL account, you will have 1 hour after you played your last game in that particular round to update it and inform the Admin about it otherwise, the points will not be added.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s GLL account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
Bugs and issues All problems and bugs you encounter on any of the GLL web pages currently in use should be reported as soon as possible to a Community mod on the GLL Discord. This will allow us the best chance to assist you as a player with the issue you have encountered.
Game server restart These are the guidelines regarding a game server restart while the game is in the starting process:
- More than 10% of the players in the lobby not making it into the game.
- If all players are marked as “#unknown”
- Two full teams or more of two players in the lobby not making it into the game.
- If the game is being broadcasted and the caster or observer in the lobby does not make it into the game.
- If the lobby host doesn’t make it into the game.
All the reasons above can be overruled by the lobby host if he sees fit for the situation in question. If a game server crashes mid game the decision will be made by lobby host on a case-by-case basis if the game should be replayed or not. Replay and match materials All players must have the replay function enabled in-game when you compete in any PUBG event at GLL. All replays and screenshots from the matches need to be saved for 14 days from the date the tournament ended. The admin team has the right to request the replay or screenshot at any time within these 14 days. How to find your replays: press “Windows Key + R” and type “%localappdata%\TslGame\Saved\Demos”. **Failure to comply with this rule will get your team disqualified from the tournament. Game accounts
- All players are allowed to have one PUBG account active on their GLL account.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s PUBG account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
- We allow usage of competitive accounts as long they follow these requirements:
- That neither of the accounts has an active Battleye ban within 2 years
- That all the accounts are your accounts and yours alone
- That the correct PUBG account is registered on your profile page that you will be playing with
- If the reason for hiding your identity for trying out for a new team you need to contact the lobby host in question and ask for permission before you use a secondary account. And to point out once more, the secondary account needs to be your own account and no one else’s.
- Under no circumstances will the game be paused during an ongoing round.
- If a player disconnects while a game is being played and can’t reconnect he needs to sit out that game.
CHEATS AND BUG ABUSE
Cheats All cheats are completely forbidden to use under any circumstance while playing in any event at GLL. Using any cheat will result in bans and disqualifications for the following cheats:
- Radar hacks
- Hitbox manipulation
- The usage of bug to gain an advantage versus your opponents
- Game file editing to remove grass or other aspects from the game
- All 3rd party software or tools that are not allowed by the game publisher and that can give an unfair advantage to a player or team are classed as cheating and is not allowed. Examples of software that are not allowed is ReShade, SweetFX and VibranceGUI.
- If a team uses a player that has an active ban by GLL or PUBG Corp the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Players with PUBG bans on any accounts within 2 years are not eligible to compete in any of the tournaments hosted by GLL.
- GLL reserves the right to monitor any player we see fit during the tournament.
Betting, gambling and match-fixing
- Players or coaches, as well as lobby hosts and staff from GLL, are prohibited from gambling or betting on any matches in any GLL tournament.
- All sorts of match-fixing are strictly forbidden and will result in the team being disqualified and banned.
Rule violation, Punishment, Time duration
- No personal replay: Disqualification
- Using a player, not in the roster: Disqualification
- Playing with the wrong game account: No points from the games the player has been playing in.
- Usage of a glitch: Case-by-case
- Inappropriate/disruptive behaviour: Case-by-case
- Playing in the wrong region: Disqualification
- Match-fixing: Ban from GLL and disqualification 1 year
- Account sharing: Ban from GLL and disqualification 1 year
- Knowingly playing with someone who is account sharing: Ban from GLL and disqualification 6 months
- Cheating: Ban from GLL and disqualification 2 years
- Knowingly playing with a cheater: Ban from GLL and disqualification 6 months
You can appeal the decision regarding your ban that you have received within 7 days from the moment when the decision was taken. The appeal needs to be in a written mail that is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEHAVIOR AND SPORTSMANSHIP
We follow most of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS rules of conduct when it comes to both behavior and sportsmanship. Link to rules of conduct can be found HERE.
- Show respect to everyone involved in the tournament. This includes players and staff
- Treat everyone the same way as you would like to be treated yourself
- Always show integrity while playing in every tournament, be honest and play fair
- Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference or personal beliefs
- Do not use extremely foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent
- Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other players or our employees
- Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened
- Do not share personal information about yourself or other individuals
- Do not engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials
- Do not impersonate other individuals
- Do not spam, be it in text or VOIP
- Do not share your account: your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else’s account, even with their permission.
The GLL tournament organization reserves the right to, in special cases, override and/or remove any rule stated above to guarantee fair play.