Play RULES & Settings
Player name, team name, and logos
GLL reserves the right to edit any player or team names or logos that break the following rules:
- Has resemblance or are identical to any brand or trademark that they personally don’t own
- That is protected by third-party rights and you don’t have written permission to use
- That is trying to imitate a real person other than themselves
- That is pure nonsense
- Discriminatory names, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference is not allowed at all
Broadcasting and streaming
- GLL reserves exclusive rights for broadcasting and streaming for all its events. We do however allow people to personally stream their matches and games. If you decide to stream, we recommend that you include “GLL <Event name>” in your streaming title and also that you are using a delay of 10 min. This is for your own and other teams safety.
- All players are responsible for their own technical issues both hardware and network. Matches won’t be restarted just because of someone disconnects and/or their game crashes.
- If a player disconnects you are allowed to reconnect.
- In a case where problems are affecting a huge amount of the players in the game, by the game or by Steam it will be decided by the admin/admin team on a how to handle it.
GLL Play RULES
- A team must consist of 1 / 2 /4 players to be eligible to compete in a GLL Play event.
- All players are allowed to have one account at play.gll.gg per person. All information registered on each account needs to be up-to-date and correct information.
- If your team is missing points since you did not have the correct PUBG nickname attached to your GLL account, you will miss out on rewards from that game.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s GLL account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
- You are not allowed to share server information with anyone.
Bugs and issues
All problems and bugs you encounter on any of the GLL web pages currently in use should be reported as soon as possible to a Community mod on the GLL Discord. This will allow us the best chance to assist you as a player with the issue you have encountered.
Replay and match materials
All players must have the replay function enabled in-game when you compete in any PUBG event at GLL. All replays and screenshots from the matches need to be saved for 14 days from the date the Tournament / Event ended. The admin team has the right to request the replay or screenshot at any time within these 14 days.
How to find your replays: press “Windows Key + R” and type “%localappdata%\TslGame\Saved\Demos”.
Failure to comply with this rule will get your team disqualified from that game and winnings will be forfeited.
- All players are allowed to have one PUBG account active on their GLL account.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s PUBG account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
- We allow usage of competitive accounts as long they follow these requirements:
- That neither of the accounts has an active PUBG ban within 2 years
- That all the accounts are your accounts and yours alone
- That the correct PUBG account is registered on your profile page that you will be playing with
- If the reason for hiding your identity for trying out for a new team you need to contact the lobby host in question and ask for permission before you use a secondary account. And to point out once more, the secondary account needs to be your own account and no one else’s.
- Under no circumstances will the game be paused during an ongoing round.
- If a player disconnects while a game is being played and can’t reconnect he needs to sit out that game.
CHEATS AND BUG ABUSE
All cheats are completely forbidden to use under any circumstance while playing in any event at GLL. Using any cheat will result in bans and disqualifications for the following cheats:
- Radar hacks
- Hitbox manipulation
- The usage of bug/bugs to gain an advantage versus your opponents
- Game file editing to remove grass or other aspects from the game
- All 3rd party software or tools that are not allowed by the game publisher and that can give an unfair advantage to a player or team is classed as cheating and is not allowed. Examples of software that are not allowed are ReShade, SweetFX, and VibranceGUI.
- If a team uses a player that has an active ban by GLL or PUBG Corp the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Players with PUBG bans on any accounts within 2 years are not eligible to compete in any of the tournaments hosted by GLL.
- GLL reserves the right to monitor any player we see fit during the event.
Betting, gambling, and match-fixing
- Players or coaches, as well as lobby hosts and staff from GLL, are prohibited from gambling or betting on any matches in any GLL event.
- All sorts of match-fixing are strictly forbidden and will result in the team being disqualified and banned.
Rule violation, Punishment, Time duration
- No personal replay: Disqualification
- Using a player, not in the roster: Disqualification
- Playing with the wrong game account: No points from the games the player has been playing in.
- Usage of a glitch: Case-by-case
- Inappropriate/disruptive behaviour: Case-by-case
- Playing in the wrong region: Disqualification
- Match-fixing: Ban from GLL and disqualification 1 year
- Account sharing: Ban from GLL and disqualification 1 year
- Knowingly playing with someone who is account sharing: Ban from GLL and disqualification 6 months
- Cheating: Ban from GLL and disqualification 2 years
- Knowingly playing with a cheater: Ban from GLL and disqualification 6 months
You can appeal the decision regarding your ban that you have received within 7 days from the moment when the decision was taken. The appeal needs to be in a written mail that is sent to email@example.com.
Behavior and sportsmanship
We follow PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS rules of conduct when it comes to both behavior and sportsmanship. Link to rules of conduct can be found HERE.
The GLL tournament organization reserves the right to, in special cases, add, alter, overrule and/or remove any rule stated above to guarantee fair play.