Player name, team name, and logos
GLL reserves the right to edit any player or team names or logos that break the following rules:
- Has resemblance or are identical to any brand or trademark that they personally don’t own
- That is protected by third-party rights and you don’t have written permission to use
- That is trying to imitate a real person other than themselves
- That is pure nonsense
- Discriminatory names, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation is not allowed at all
Broadcasting and streaming
- GLL reserves exclusive rights for broadcasting and streaming for all its events.
- We do however allow people to personally stream their matches and games.
- If you decide to stream, we REQUIRE that you include “GLL” in your streaming title but you can play without any delay.
- All players are responsible for their own technical issues both hardware and network.
- Matches won’t be restarted just because someone disconnects and/or their game crashes.
- If a player disconnects you are allowed to reconnect.
- In a case where problems are affecting a huge amount of the players in the game, by the game or by Game publishers network it will be decided by the admin/admin team on how to handle it.
If a participant is competing using his own network connection, the participant is solely responsible for the quality of his/her internet connection.
Participants are not allowed to request for a pause or a remake due to high ping or poor network conditions.
Game server issues – all players are suffering high ping or lag in-game.
If 20 players or more are deemed by officials to be suffering from high ping or lag
Participants are not allowed to intentionally cause a disconnection during a game.
If a participant is disconnected due to network issues, they are allowed to reconnect back to the game while the match is still ongoing.
Participants are not allowed to request for a pause or a remake due to a disconnection.
However, GLL officials may consider a remake, at their sole discretion, under one of the following conditions:
Game server failure – all players are unable to reconnect
If 20 players or more are disconnected at the same time due to network issues
- It is very important to follow the timeline for each tournament during an event hosted by GLL.
- All information for each tournament is subject to change so it’s every player’s responsibility to update himself on gll.gg, play.gll.gg and GLL Discord server before and during the tournament/round/match or game starts regarding any changes.
- If a team is missing from the lobby when it is time to start the game it will be started without them if the lobby host does not say otherwise.
- All matches will be played back to back so the teams have to join the new game lobby as soon as possible.
- It is the responsibility of each team captain to read discord for important messages regarding the lobby they are assigned to at all times, especially in the early part of each new game if a server restart needs to be done.
Region & age restrictions
- A team is only allowed to play in one region during the tournament. All team members must be age 16 or older.
- At all times in-game a team must have 50% or more of its players that are residing in or have the nationality of the country or countries for the region they are playing in.
- In the event of having a 2-2 split of nationalities then you are free to choose what region you will participate in.
A list of all countries included in each region below:
- EMEA: CIS, MEA, EU.
- CIS: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- EU: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
- MEA: Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- North America (NA): Canada, United States.
- BRA: Brazil.
- THA: Thailand.
For GLL Free Fire tournament’s we’re limiting the participation for teams with the countries listed above. Teams and players from other regions and countries are not allowed to play during the GLL Free Fire tournaments.