GLL Auto Chess Rules
- General Rules
- Website Rules
- Game Rules
- Cheats and Bug Abuse
- Point system and Tiebreakers
- Game flow
Player name, team name, and logos
GLL reserves the right to edit any player or team names or logos that break the following rules:
- Has resemblance or are identical to any brand or trademark that they personally don’t own
- That is protected by third-party rights and you don’t have written permission to use
- That is trying to imitate a real person other than themselves
- That is pure nonsense
- Discriminatory names, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference is not allowed at all
Broadcasting and streaming
- GLL reserves exclusive rights for broadcasting and streaming for all its events. We do however allow people to personally stream their matches and games. If you decide to stream, we recommend that you include “GLL” in your streaming title.
- All players are responsible for their own technical issues both hardware and network. Matches won’t be restarted just because someone disconnects and/or their game crashes.
- If a player disconnects you are allowed to reconnect.
- It is very important to follow the timeline for each tournament during any event hosted by GLL. All information for each tournament is subject to change so it’s every player’s responsibility to update himself on play.gll.gg and GLL Auto Chess Discord server before and during the tournament/round/match or game starts regarding any changes.
- If a player is missing from the lobby when it is time to start the game it will be started without them if the admin team does not say otherwise.
- All matches will be played back to back so the players have to join the new game lobby as soon as possible.
- It is the responsibility of each player to read discord for important messages regarding the lobby they are assigned to at all times.
Region & age restrictions
- A player is only allowed to play in one region during the tournament. All players must be age 16 or older.
- Players may only register for the region represented by their country of Residence or Citizenship.
A list of all countries included in each region can be found below:
- EMEA: CIS, MEA, EU.
- AMERICAS: North America, Latin America.
- CIS: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- EU: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
- MEA: Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- North America: Canada, United States.
- Latin America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- ASIA: Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor (Timor-Leste), India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- SEA: Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor (Timor-Leste), Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
For GLL Auto Chess we’re limiting the participation for players with the countries listed above. Players from other regions and countries are not allowed to play in the GLL Auto Chess.
- A player is only allowed to compete for one region in the Auto Chess tournament.
To see the full list of regions and countries, please read the section “Region and age restrictions”
- All players are allowed to have only one (1) account at play.gll.gg per person. All information registered on your account needs to be up-to-date and to have the correct information.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s GLL account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
- If you face any issues with your account, contact support through here.
- Ignoring any rules mentioned above will lead to suspension of your account(s).
Bugs and issues
- All problems and bugs you encounter on any of the GLL web pages currently in use should be reported as soon as possible to a Community mod or the bugs channel on the GLL Discord.
- This will allow us the best chance to assist you as a player with the issue you have encountered.
All players must take a screenshot of the scoreboard that shows after each game is completed. All screenshots from the matches need to be saved for 14 days from the date the Tournament ended. The admin team has the right to request the screenshot at any time within these 14 days.
- All players are allowed to have only one (1) Auto Chess account active on their GLL account.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s Auto Chess account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
- Under no circumstances will the game be paused during an ongoing round.
- If a player disconnects while a game is being played and can’t reconnect he needs to sit out that game.
- The surrender feature should never be used.
- The only exception is if you’re told by an admin to surrender for a remake of the game.
- You shall always play to win each game regardless of your standing in the leaderboard.
- Selling all your units is equal to pressing the surrender button in-game.
- Moving all your units to the bench is equal to pressing the surrender button in-game.
CHEATS AND BUG ABUSE
All cheats are completely forbidden to use under any circumstance while playing in any event at GLL. Using any cheat will result in bans and disqualifications.
- Players with GLL Bans or Auto Chess Bans on any account within 2 years are not eligible to compete in any of the tournaments hosted by GLL.
- GLL reserves the right to monitor any player we see fit during the event.
Betting, gambling, and match-fixing
- Players or coaches, as well as Game hosts and staff from GLL, are prohibited from gambling or betting on any matches in any GLL event/tournament.
- All sorts of match-fixing are strictly forbidden and will result in the team/player/players being disqualified and banned.
|Rule violation||Punishment||Time duration|
|Usage of a glitch/bug||Case-by-case|
|Playing in the wrong region||Disqualification|
|Match-fixing/teaming||Ban from GLL, G-Loot, and disqualification||1 year|
|Account sharing||Ban from GLL, G-Loot, and disqualification||1 year|
|Knowingly playing with someone who is account sharing||Ban from GLL, G-Loot, and disqualification||6 months|
|Cheating||Ban from GLL, G-Loot, and disqualification||2 years|
|Knowingly playing with a cheater||Ban from GLL, G-Loot, and disqualification||6 months|
You can appeal the decision regarding your ban that you have received within 7 days from the moment when the decision was taken. The appeal needs to be in a written mail that is sent to email@example.com.
The GLL tournament organization reserves the right to, in special cases, add, alter, overrule and/or remove any rule stated above to guarantee fair play.