GLL Auto Chess Rules
- General Rules
- Website Rules
- Game Rules
- Cheats and Bug Abuse
- Rule Violations
GLL reserves the right to edit any player or team names or logos that break the following rules:
- Has resemblance or are identical to any brand or trademark that they personally don’t own
- That is protected by third-party rights and you don’t have written permission to use
- That is trying to imitate a real person other than themselves
- That is pure nonsense
- Discriminatory names, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference is not allowed at all
- GLL reserves exclusive rights for broadcasting and streaming for all its events. We do however allow people to personally stream their matches and games. If you decide to stream, we recommend that you include “GLL” in your streaming title.
- All players are responsible for their own technical issues both hardware and network. Matches won’t be restarted just because of someone disconnects and/or their game crashes.
- If a player disconnects you are allowed to reconnect.
- It is very important to follow the timeline for each tournament during any event hosted by GLL. All information for each tournament is subject to change so it’s every player’s responsibility to update himself on https://play.gll.gg and GLL Discord server before the tournament/round/match or game starts regarding any changes.
- If a player is missing from the lobby when it is time to start the game it will be started without them if the admin team does not say otherwise.
- All matches will be played back to back so the players have to join the new game lobby as soon as possible.
- It is the responsibility of each player to read discord for important messages regarding the lobby they are assigned to at all times.
- A player is only allowed to play in one region during the tournament. All players must be of age 13 or older.
- Players may only register for the region represented by their country of Residence or Citizenship.
– A Swedish player who lives in the USA may join either NA Region (Residency) or EU Region (Citizenship)
– A Swedish player who lives in Sweden may only register for EU Tournament.
A list of all countries included in each region sorted in alphabetical order below:
- CIS: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- EU: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
- MEA: Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- North America: Canada, United States.
- Latin America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- EMEA: CIS, MEA, EU.
- AMERICAS: North America, Latin America.
- ASIA: Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor (Timor-Leste), India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- SEA: Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor (Timor-Leste), Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
For GLL Auto Chess we’re limiting the participation for players with the countries listed above. Players from other regions and countries are not allowed to play in the GLL Auto Chess.
- A player is only allowed to compete for one region in the Auto Chess tournament.
To see the full list of regions and countries, please read the section “Region and age restrictions”
- All players are allowed to have one account at play.gll.gg per person. All information registered on each account needs to be up-to-date and correct information.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s GLL account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
- Player in-game names must be in English. Symbols and other languages are
strictly forbidden during the tournament.
The following characters are the only permitted characters to be used in a name
within the character requirements set by Auto Chess: Origins game.
Lower Case: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Upper Case: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Signs: . , _ –
All problems and bugs you encounter on any of the GLL web pages currently in use should be reported as soon as possible to a Community mod or the bugs channel on the GLL Discord. This will allow us the best chance to assist you as a player with the issue you have encountered.
All players must take a screenshot of the scoreboard that shows after each game is completed. All screenshots from the matches need to be saved for 14 days from the date the Tournament ended. The admin team has the right to request the screenshot at any time within these 14 days.
- All players are allowed to have one Auto Chess account active on their GLL account.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s Auto Chess account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
- Under no circumstances will the game be paused during an ongoing round.
- If a player disconnects while a game is being played and can’t reconnect he needs to sit out that game.
- The surrender feature should never be used unless told by an admin that the game needs to be restarted.
- You shall always play to win regardless of your standing in the leaderboard.
All cheats are completely forbidden to use under any circumstance while playing in any event at GLL. Using any cheat will result in bans and disqualifications.
- Players with GLL Bans or Auto Chess Bans on any account within 2 years are not eligible to compete in any of the tournaments hosted by GLL.
- GLL reserves the right to monitor any player we see fit during the event.
- Players or coaches, as well as lobby hosts and staff from GLL, are prohibited from gambling or betting on any matches in any GLL event.
- All sorts of match-fixing are strictly forbidden and will result in the team being disqualified and banned.
- Playing with the wrong game account: 1st offense: Warning, 2nd offense: No points from the games the player has been playing in.
- Usage of a glitch: Case-by-case
- Inappropriate/disruptive behaviour: Case-by-case
- Playing in the wrong region: Disqualification
- Match-fixing: Ban from GLL and disqualification 1 year
- Account sharing: Ban from GLL and disqualification 1 year
- Cheating: Ban from GLL and disqualification 2 years
You can appeal the decision regarding your ban that you have received within 7 days from the moment when the decision was taken. The appeal needs to be in a written mail that is sent to email@example.com.
The GLL tournament organization reserves the right to, in special cases, add, alter, overrule and/or remove any rule stated above to guarantee fair play.