Apex Legends Series Qualifier Rules
- Account Level of 50 and above is required
- The minimum rank of Platinum is required
- PC client only
Teams and rosters
Region and age restrictions
- A team is only allowed to play in one region during the tournament.
- All team members must be of age 13 or older.
- At all times in-game a team must have 66% (2) or more of its players that are residing in or have the nationality of the country or countries for the region they are playing in.
For Apex Legends Series tournaments, we’re limiting the participation for teams with the countries listed above. Teams and players from other regions and countries are not allowed to play during the Apex Legends Series tournaments.
Point of View Recording
*For the last round of the qualifier we demand POV Recording
POV Recording, Each player must at the end of the tournament provide POV Recordings from there games for review.
- Recording quality must at least be 720p 30fps
- Preview of the datacenter selection
All POV recordings from the matches need to be saved for 14 days from the date the tournament ended. The admin team has the right to request the POV recording at any time within these 14 days.
- All screenshots where your team place #5 and above should be uploaded to the assigned form for the tournament. <Score Reporting Form>
- If a screenshot is missing or is incomplete they will be judged on a case by case basis.
- All screenshots will have to be submitted no longer than 15 min after the tournament round has ended.
- All players need to write the provided code in the screenshot(s).
- All players need to take a screenshot where code is provided and the above term is done.
- Screenshot must contain the provided code and look a bit like the example below!
All screenshots from the matches need to be saved for 14 days from the date the tournament ended. The admin team has the right to request the screenshot at any time within these 14 days.
- Allowed Datacenters for EMEA
- Belgium – GCE3
- Frankfurt 1
- UK – London
- Allowed Datacenters for NA
- Salt Lake City
- Iowa – GCE 2
- Virginia 2
- Queue Mode: Play Apex (Non-Ranked Matchmaking)
Config & Game Files
Competitors may only add or edit the following lines in local.cfg or autoexec.cfg files:
Any other changes are forbidden.
- All players are allowed to have one account at play.gll.gg per person. All information registered on each account needs to be up-to-date and correct information.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s GLL account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
Bugs and issues
- All problems and bugs you encounter on any of the GLL web pages currently in use should be reported as soon as possible to a Community mod or the bugs channel on the GLL Discord.
- This will allow us the best chance to assist you as a player with the issue you have encountered.
- A player is allowed to have one APEX account active on their GLL account.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s APEX account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
- No Respawn Farming is allowed
Anything that can be viewed as a bug or exploit will be reviewed by the admin team and be judged on a case by case basis.
It is forbidden to cheat, modify the game files or use any 3rd party application which would give an unfair advantage over other users.
All cheats are completely forbidden to use under any circumstance while playing in any event at GLL. Using any cheat will result in bans and disqualifications for the following cheats:
- Radar hacks
- Hitbox manipulation
- The usage of a bug/bugs to gain an advantage versus your opponents
- Game file editing – (if not specified in “Game settings”)
- All 3rd party software or tools that are not allowed by the game publisher and that can give an unfair advantage to a player or team is classed as cheating and is not allowed. Examples of software that are not allowed are ReShade, SweetFX, and VibranceGUI.
- If a team uses a player that has an active ban by GLL or APEX the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Players with APEX bans on any accounts within 2 years are not eligible to compete in any of the tournaments hosted by GLL.
- GLL reserves the right to monitor any player we see fit during the tournament.
Betting, gambling, match-fixing/teaming
- Players or coaches, as well as hosts and staff from GLL, are prohibited from gambling or betting on any matches in any GLL tournament.
- All sorts of match-fixing/teaming are strictly forbidden and will result in the team being disqualified and banned.
Ruling and punishments
- Cheating: Disqualification and 2 years ban from GLL.
- Knowingly playing with a cheater: Disqualification and 6 month’s ban.
- Account Sharing: Disqualification and 1-year ban from GLL.
- Knowingly playing with someone that is Account Sharing: Disqualification, and 6 month’s ban.
- Match-fixing: Disqualification and 1 years ban from GLL.
- Playing in the wrong region: Disqualification.
- Usage of Smurf/Alt accounts: Disqualification.
- Usage of a glitch: Case-by-case
- Inappropriate/disruptive behaviour: Case-by-case
- Using a player, that is not in the roster: Disqualification
- No personal POV recording: Disqualification
- Respawn farming: Disqualification
You can appeal the decision regarding your ban that you have received within 7 days from the moment when the decision was taken. The appeal needs to be in a written mail that is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEHAVIOR AND SPORTSMANSHIP
- Show respect to everyone involved in the tournament. This includes players and staff
- Treat everyone the same way as you would like to be treated yourself
- Always show integrity while playing in every tournament, be honest and play fair
- Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or personal beliefs
- Do not use extremely foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent
- Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other players or our employees
- Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened
- Do not share personal information about yourself or other individuals
- Do not engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials
- Do not impersonate other individuals
- Do not spam, be it in text or VOIP
- Do not share your account: your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else’s account, even with their permission.
GLL reserves the right to, in special cases, override and/or remove, and/or add any rule stated above to guarantee fair play.