Teams and rosters
Each roster has to consist of 3 players.
Either your or your EMAIL has to be matching up with your origin account.
Region and age restrictions
A team is only allowed to play in one region during the tournament. All team members must be of age 13 or older. A list of all countries included in each region sorted in alphabetical order below:
CIS: Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, Oman, Palestinian territories, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen.
EU: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
North America: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Canada, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United States.
South America: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Each team must have at least 2 POV Streams active and shared with the tournament hosts. For ease of lookup please use “GLL Apex” in your stream title. ( Does not act as a backup if you missed taking your screenshot with the code, 2019/03/23-22:37 CET)
- the stream VOD must be saved for at least 14 days, we suggest you add it on your youtube channel or equal service.
Screenshots, from the scoreboard at the end of the game must be provided with the code provided for the tournament. ( Can be found -> “C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Apex\r2\screenshots” or Where ever you put your “Origin Games” Folder )
POV Recording, Each player must at the end of the tournament provide POV Recordings from there games for review.
- Recording quality must at least be 720p 30fps
- Recording of the game must include the server selection screen (data center) before entering into the game. Either you will manually select a server based on the region the tournament is held in (should be lowest possible ping for you) or you scroll up and down to see that you are not choosing the wrong server. If that part is missing in the recording, the team will receive a penalty or disqualification from the tournament.
Each case will be judged upon on a case by case basis.
Allowed Datacenters for EU/CIS – London, Amsterdam, Belgium – GCE1, Belgium – GCE2, Belgium – GCE3, Frankfurt 1, Frankfurt 2
Allowed Datacenters for Americas – Salt Lake City, Oregon – GCE 1, Oregon – GCE 2, Oregon 1, Oregon 2, St Louis, Dallas, Iowa – GCE 1, Iowa – GCE 2, Iowa – GCE 3, Iowa – GCE 4, New York, South Carolina – GCE1, South Carolina – GCE2, South Carolina – GCE3, Virginia 1, Virginia 2, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo – GCE 1, Sao Paulo – GCE 2, Sao Paulo 1, Sao Paulo 2
- FIXED: Fast switching weapons (crouch and switch weapons)
- FIXED: Pathfinder bug (climbing indefinitely up)
- Wraith Void bug (infinite voids and teleports exploit)
- Jump kick exploit
- FIXED: Peacekeeper reloading bug
- Widescreen high FOV bug (21:9)
- Choosing the same character twice or three times ( Example, You can not play 2-3 Pathfinders in the same game.)
- Reviving mid-air with golden knockdown shield
If you use them you will be disqualified from the tournament. And if viewed as very severe abuse or repetitive a longer suspension from the platform will be issued.
Anything that can be viewed as a bug or exploit will be reviewed by the admin team and be judged on a case by case basis.
It is forbidden to cheat, modify the game files or use any 3rd party application which would give an unfair advantage over other users.
Ruling and punishments
- Cheating, Disqualification and 2 years ban from GLL.
- Knowingly playing with a cheater, Disqualification and 6 month’s ban.
- Account Sharing, Disqualification and 1 years ban from GLL.
- Knowingly playing with someone that is Account Sharing, Disqualification and 6 month’s ban.
- Match-fixing, Disqualification and 2 years ban from GLL.
- Playing in the wrong region, Disqualification.
- Usage of a glitch: Case-by-case
- Inappropriate/disruptive behaviour: Case-by-case
- Playing with the wrong game account: No points from the games the player has been playing in.
- Using a player, that is not in the roster: Disqualification
- No personal recording/stream: Disqualification
- Intentionally dying or suiciding is not allowed, You will then forfeit points.
You can appeal the decision regarding your ban that you have received within 7 days from the moment when the decision was taken. The appeal needs to be in a written mail that is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEHAVIOR AND SPORTSMANSHIP
- Show respect to everyone involved in the tournament. This includes players and staff
- Treat everyone the same way as you would like to be treated yourself
- Always show integrity while playing in every tournament, be honest and play fair
- Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference or personal beliefs
- Do not use extremely foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent
- Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other players or our employees
- Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened
- Do not share personal information about yourself or other individuals
- Do not engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials
- Do not impersonate other individuals
- Do not spam, be it in text or VOIP
- Do not share your account: your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else’s account, even with their permission.
GLL reserves the right to, in special cases, override and/or remove, and/or add any rule stated above to guarantee fair play.