GLL reserves exclusive rights for broadcasting and streaming for all its PUBG events. We do however allow people to personally stream there matches. If you decide to stream, we demand that you include “GLL PUBG” in your streaming title and also that you are using a delay of minimum 7 min, we recommend 10 min, for your own team other teams safety.
– GLL reserves the right to edit any player or team names or logos that breaks the following rules
– Has resemblance or are identical to any brand or trademark that they personally don’t own.
– That is protected by third-party rights and you don’t have written permission to use.
– That is trying to imitate a real person other than themselves.- That is pure nonsense.- Discriminatory names, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference is not allowed at all
- We follow most of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS rules of conduct when it comes to both behavior and sportsmanship. Link to rules of conduct can be found HERE.
- Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference or personal beliefs.
- Do not use extremely foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent.
- Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other players or our employees.
- Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened.
- Do not share personal information about yourself or other individuals.
- Do not engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials.
- Do not impersonate other individuals.
- Do not spam, be it in text or voip.
- Do not share your account: your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else’s account, even with their permission.
All players are responsible for their own technical issues both hardware and internet. Matches won’t be restarted just because someone disconnects. In a case where problems are affecting a huge amount of the players in the lobby, or the game, or Steam it will be decided by the admin/admin team on a case-by-case basis how to handle it.
All 3rd party software or tools that isn’t allowed by the game publisher and that can give an unfair advantage to a player or team are classed as cheating and is not allowed. Examples of software that are not allowed is ReShade, SweetFX and VibranceGUI.
If a player is caught cheating the team will be disqualified from the tournament and the player will be banned for 2 years from all GLL events starting from the date the ban was applied.
If a team uses a player that has an active ban by GLL or Bluehole the team will be disqualified from the tournament
Players with BattleEye bans on any accounts within 2 years are not eligible to compete in any of PUBG events hosted by GLL.
The replay function must be enabled in-game when you compete in any PUBG event at GLL. All replays and screenshots from the matches needs to be saved for 7 days. The admin team has the right to request the replay or screenshot at any time within the 7 days.
How to find your replays: press “Windows Key + R” and type “%localappdata%\TslGame\Saved\Demos”.
Check-in and match procedure
The team leader of each team must be available in discord during the check-in period. The check-in starts 2 hours before the first game. The check-in and all server information is sent and done through GLL’s team management portal.
Before the games all team leaders will have access to their respective lobby channel in discord. There will be separate channels for each lobby.
It is very important to follow the timeline that the admin gives out during the whole PUBG event. If a team is missing members in the lobby when it is time to start the game it will be start without them if admin does not say otherwise.
All rounds will be played back to back so the teams have to join the new match lobby as soon as possible.
It is the responsibility of each team captain to read discord for important messages regarding the lobby they are assigned to at all times, especially in the early part of each new game if a server restart needs to be done.
Server crashes can occur as we know, we therefor ask that everyone takes a screenshot of their death/winning screen to make sure that if for any reason the observer crashes during the end we can get accurate statistics of the game.
During the event that all players on the server are marked as “#unknown” the round will be restarted.
If the event of a whole team does not connect to the server during the one minut startup timer, the admin will make the decision whether the game should be restarted or not. During the event, if someone disconnects while the game is in waiting, it will be the admins decision if the game is to be restarted or not.
Under no circumstances will the game be paused during an ongoing round.
A team must consist of at least 3 players to be allowed to compete. If less than 3 players connect to the lobby the team will be kicked from the lobby and have to sit out to next game. If a player disconnect mid game this rule does not apply.
Any team is allowed to use one emergency substitute per Season. The substitute can play for 1 match in total (if it’s bo5 means he can play all 5 games).
Using an emergency substitute will not count as a team change for the player.
A player currently on the active roster of a team in the either Alpha or Bravo division from EU or NA are not allowed to be used as an emergency substitute.
There is no deadline for adding an emergency substitute.
A team must consist of 3 players to be allowed to compete. If a player disconnect mid game this rule does not apply.
A team must always have 3 of the original squad (this is with sub included) from the qualifiers to be able to participate in Season 1. You can make request if your team will not be able to keep the correct amount of original players in the team to our admins on discord. This will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
You are allowed to switch between a player and a substitute between games if needed as long as the substitute are registered and verified on the team page.
1 substitute player is allowed per team. All players including the substitute player needs to be verified on the team management web page before 2h from the lobby start time.
A player may switch team once during an ongoing season.
This system will be used by the admin team as a basis to penalize players or teams that breaks the rules. All cases will be handled on a case-by-case basis from the admin team and might deviate from the system at their solo discretion.
– Unregistered/Unverified player: Case-by-case
– Use of a bug/glitch: Case-by-case
– Inappropriate behavior: Case-by-case
If 2 teams would end up on the same total score it will be decided by factors below, Starting from the top.
– The team with the highest placement score
– The team with the highest total scoring game
GLL reserves the rights to override any rules stated if the case requires it. Its up to the admin team to decide whether the rules above support the current case or not.
Last edited: 27/02-2018