The regular season of GLL might be over and we’re all looking forward to the Grand Finals where the top 16 teams in EU & NA will duke it out in Bucharest, 20-22 April.
We’ve also decided to open up the GLL experience to more players – today we’re launching the signups for GLL Open – anyone can play competitive!
HOW IT WORKS
We’re going to open this for everyone but will use rankings so you play against opponents of similar skill. As the days progress we’ll use our ELO ranking to make the matchups even better.
At the end of this period, the top teams will advance to a later stage during the GLL Season 2 Qualifiers.
– 18th of April every squad that wants to play competitively can play twice a week!
– Wednesdays & Saturdays for a full 5 days, 20 matches in total.
– Divided in to four regions: EU West, EU East, SA and NA
– Ranked groups so you play against players of same skill
– Squad FPP
– 16 team per match
– Best of 4 matches
– Both Miramar & Erangel
Benefits for you as a squad
– You play with competitive PUBG settings
– You play against real competitive opponents of the same skill
– Ranked lobbies
– Full stats available on play.gll.gg
– Play against real pro teams (if you’re good enough!)
– Best teams in GLL Open will advance to later rounds of the GLL Season 2 qualifiers which will take place in May 2018.
Dates & Times
April: 18th, 25th, 28th,
May: 2nd, 4th
– EU East will start 19.00 MSK
– EU West will start 21.00 CEST
– SA will start 20.00 BRT
– NA will start 10pm EDT / 7pm PDT
POINT SYSTEM & SETTINGS
Each kill will give 4 points
Other Settings: Default