GLL Auto Chess
Winter Season Begins!
Being an Auto Chess player just got better, presenting the GLL initiative to strengthen Auto Chess esports, the GLL Auto Chess Winter Season!
With this, we want to enable any Auto Chess player to level up and become a pro at the game through our platform. How will it work? Let us tell you!
How it works
Every week we’ll be hosting daily Auto Chess tournaments in evenings for Americas and EMEA regions. On weekends it’s time for the weeklies, with higher stakes and higher prize pools. At the end of the month, it’s time for the monthlies, where the best of the best from the weekly tournaments face each other to play for a massive prize pool.
Auto Chess Daily Lobbies
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday & Thursdays starting at 7PM EST (Americas) / 7PM CEST (EMEA)
- Mondays & Wednesdays are played on the Mobile client
- Tuesdays & Thursdays are played on the PC Client
- Matches are Best of 3
- Single Groups without Brackets
- Group Prize Pools: $20 Winner Takes All in each group
The Daily Lobbies will have players placed directly into groups to fight for a prize pool in a Best of 3 matches. Here you can train yourself to adapt to players’ strategies and evolve your gameplay.
Auto Chess Weeklies
- Starting on Fridays, continuing on Saturdays and ending on Sundays at 7PM EST (Americas) / 7PM CEST (EMEA)
- All played on Mobile
- On Fridays, the groups will be Best of 2
- Saturday and Sunday groups are Best of 3
- Top 4 qualifies for the Monthly
- Tournament Group Brackets
- Prize Pool: $1000
Here you can bring your experience from the dailies into a longer and more challenging tournament for higher stakes and prize pools. The top players will qualify for the elite monthly tournament, the Ultimate Mobile Showdown.
Auto Chess Monthlies
Ultimate Mobile Showdown
- Top 16 starts on the Monday after the 4th Mobile Showdown at 7PM EST (Americas) / 7PM CEST (EMEA)
- The Top 16 play on Monday & Tuesday in League Groups
- Top 4 of each group moves onto League Finals (Top 8) on Wednesday & Thursday
- All played on Mobile
- Prize Pool: $5000
The Ultimate Mobile Showdown will be the tournament to gather the top players who qualified from the Mobile Showdowns. As such these tournaments will be invite-only, and the focus is to create a space for the highest level of play to be showcased.
- All tournaments start at 7PM EST (Americas) / 7PM CEST (EMEA) – (Will adjust to Winter Timezones)
- We’ve decided that until further notice, to have most of the tournaments on the Mobile client until the PC version is ready for competitive play.
- However, we still want players to be able to practice and train on the PC Client to help players prepare, but also to help improve the experience of the client.
- As the game develops, so will our platform. Please stay tuned for updates on how we will improve the experience on the platform.
- If you have any questions, you are free to contact us either via Discord or any of our social media channels found at the bottom of the page.
- Check the tournament itself on https://play.gll.gg for the latest information.
Point System & Rules
- The point system has been developed to encourage players to go for top placements and to avoid the number of tiebreakers.
- All rules can be read here: https://gll.gg/rules/auto-chess-rules
- As with any formats, we work in an iterative manner and are open to player feedback to improve the player experience.